Sunday, September 2, 2012

Full and Complete Assist Driving back to California while providing a permanent safe secure place to live permanently

To keep you posted  I will be back in California in Three weeks but I am not 101% sure where I will live;therefore, I need complete and full assist to direct (me, Karin) audibly by meeting with me within our relationship roles and discuss so that we are on the same page and our relationship continues because it has been announced and does indeed need to materialize and I need a safe;secure place to stay permanently where I will live my life while giving an example of how your firsborn couple in your world should conduct themelves in a pre engagement status.  I need to please  hear from you while I am gone by texts emails and phone calls when available.  Greatful to the God of gods for bringing it together through everyone everywhere in everything.  Loving You & Absolutely Everyone!!




No comments: