Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fully and complete restoration advancing damsel in distress phase III

And to give a reason for any thought of being on a rollercoaster:  I am not there are numerous of you praying that I would marry your sons and move to where you are and for that I am extremely greatful because it is a race to the finish.  I wait and see, but my heart is being pulled to #1 and I think we should focus on getting up and running to fulfill all that God has already promised and will fulfill no matter who stands in the way:  Let's pray let it be according to what Karin has requested, asked been called to do with her #1 guy.  Thanking absolutely everyone everywhere for your awesome prayers kind wishes for my new life, new marriage, newly restored life and God getting All the glory for moving on all your hearts to accomplish it.


No comments: