Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nrw Beginnings Continue;Expand;Extend

Ok...Since you all are my communities that have brought about all the changes because God moved on your hearts to do so and as a collaborate force you have molded me with some key people within my very close circle of influence I need you to assist [me +#1] & ME in getting back into society at a greater level of influence but super polished because of all my professional contacts political contacts christian contacts require it so.  I have performed with Excellence as you have known me:  So where I am at is very skiddish of any confrontation at all levels;very limited communication except for business because it is Not personal and only desiring face to face still knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will accomplish all my goals at the appointed times because I exist for them to accomplish @101% minimum with absolutely No exceptions...


No comments: